January 22, 2010

Not so Idiotic After All ...

That's how I would rate 3 Idiots.

I am loath to apply different yardsticks to judge Bollywood and Hollywood movies.

So, when I saw 3 Idiots, I immediately sought to measure it against the best of Hollywood that I had experienced.

And I thought I could immediately name 10 Hollywood movies that are 10 times better and that I have seen multiple times and would continue to watch in the future ...

I thought like every Bollywood movie, this movie was too long as well ... the jokes seems forced ... and not so funny.

Let me mention a few random Hollywood movies that are my favorites ...

  1. Crimson Tide
  2. Clear and Present Danger
  3. Armageddon
  4. Forrest Gump
  5. A Few Good Men
  6. The Pursuit of Happyness
  7. Enemy of the State
  8. Terminator 2/Men in Black/Mission Impossible I/II/III
  9. As Good As It Gets
  10. Something's Gotta Give

Well, that's my random list ... as the list shows, I am no connoisseur of Hollywood movies, but ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to weigh in with your thoughts ...

Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs PageRank Checker