- Have one billion babies.
- Travel 5 billion light years in every direction starting from Earth. But if you have seen one galaxy, you've seen 'em all.
- Become a cheetah, an elephant, and a snake in my reincarnations ... oops, that will require me to die first. But anyway.
- Touch the sun and burn my fingers ... oops, it's HOT!
- Launch the space shuttle to the Moon with my bare hands ... remember how you launched those paper airplanes as a kid?
- Dip my finger gingerly into a black hole ... oops, my finger tip just vanished!
- Live to be one billion years old.
Ashutosh Joglekar's books list. http://wavefunction.fieldofscience.com/2018/03/30-favorite-books.html Scott Aaronson' list https://www.scottaaronson.com/blog/?p=3679 https://www.wired.com/story/most-read-wired-magazine-stories-2017/ https://www.theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2017/12/the-best-books-we-read-in-2017/548912/ https://longreads.com/2017/12/21/longreads-best-of-2017-essays/ https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/12/21/world/asia/how-the-rohingya-escaped.html https://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/how-journalists-covered-rise-mussolini-hitler-180961407/ https://www.smithsonianmag.com/innovation/artificial-intelligence-future-scenarios-180968403/ https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/1997/01/20/citizen-kay https://www.smithsonianmag.com/innovation/where-we-are-hunt-cancer-vaccine-180968391/ https://www.smithsonianmag.com/innovation/dna-based-attack-against-cancer-may-work-180968407/ https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/12/22/dona