November 04, 2009

And Who Shall Open The Batting

Who should be the one-down batsman?

Questions of such grave import!!!

I say, what about Amisha Patel as first-down?

I think Rakhi Sawant would do a terrific job as opener!!!

What a waste!!! I can't understand for the life of me how can anyone watch this non-sensical waste of time called Cricket ...

I myself of course have spent enough minutes and hours and days and months and years passionately following this most idyllic of sports.

But there's a time for everything in life.

There's a time for cricket even.

But I can't imagine how middle-aged people can waste their time watching cricket and not regret it ...

I wish I could do so much more in the short life that I have been given on this Earth ...

I wish I could better my guitar skills.

I wish I could improve my Oracle and Java skills.

I wish I could read more books ... novels and biographies, etc.

I wish I could write more ... for fun and for money.

There is just SO MUCH to learn in this short life.

I hope to become an amateur astronomer.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ...

So, the question still remains: who should be India's LAST batsman?

Well, what about me??? I can be a mean swinger of the willow ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to weigh in with your thoughts ...

Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs PageRank Checker